Tuesday, 17 June 2014
"Thanks, everyone for completely rewiring the back of my head. :)" ~Emerald Phoenix
Monday, 16 June 2014
- Head of a live octopus
- Third toenail of a two-toed antelope
- The dust of a fairy
- Horn of a human boy
- The second X-chromosome of a boy born before his older sister
- The last thumbprint of a duck who was owned by Albert Einstein when he was a hundred and three and ate one of his hairs and lived in Canada with its one true love, Sherlotter Holmes
- The nineteenth hour of the morning in which Queen Elizabeth I played her penultimate game of chess against Pablo Picasso and captured his bishop with a loud cry of "OPPA GANGNAM STYLE."
- An egg laid by a dodo bird in the Southern Alps on the head of Pope Miley Cyrus
- The ghost of an immortal vampire who fainted at the sight of blood
- The reflection of the invisible last will and testament of Will Testament, Ancient Egyptian playwright who danced the chicken dance on All Hallow's Eve 2015 and eventually died in a railroad accident planned by Derek and the minions to stop him from spreading spoilers about TDOTL before the series had begun
Friday, 13 June 2014
:/ *Needs to cuddle*
Sir: I do hope that silence has a good doctor.
Adra: What does that have to do with cuddling? Are you volunteering?
Sir: Ms. Dark, I was merely referring to the fact that on this blog, silence falls quite a bit.
Alastair: Oh, I don't think it needs a doctor. Perhaps if it falls often enough, something will break, and it'll be prompted to scream. I imaging the scream of silence would be simply exquisite.
Sunday, 8 June 2014
"And in case nobody told you today: you're fantastic and I'm glad you're alive." ~Luciana Scath