Whether it be inspiring, funny, true or simply insane, this blog is for some of the most amazing things said in blogland. Feel free to ask to join :)

Thursday 29 May 2014

"*Ahem*
So I'm not sure what to dedicate to.
Maybe I could dedicate to Blogland.

I don't know what to do, though.

Maybe I could always be involved with all the plots, like Silente.

Maybe I could be like Dragona, and write a several-page, awesome sci-fi fanfic blog.

Maybe I could be like Jubi, who seems to be the happiest person I've ever met. :D

Maybe I could be like Fabi, who writes plots that make me want to tear my hair out and gnash my teeth and curl up in a ball and cry.

Maybe I could be like Adra, who is such a good writer that even her own plots make her cry.

Maybe I could be like Ari, who has literary genius constantly shining out of her 24/7.

Maybe I could be like Sir, and be all proper.

Maybe I could be like Death, beautifully tragic.

Maybe I could be like Em, and have more courage than I could ever imagine.

Maybe I could be like Emerald Phoenix, and make people happy by just being there.

Maybe I could be like Zaf, and blow a bunch of stuff up!

Maybe I could be like Clara, and sing a song, dance a dance, tell a joke, and make people sob at my roleplays.

Maybe I could be like Taia, and make the most beautiful rants.

Maybe I could be like Star, and be a lover, not a fighter.

Maybe I could be like Blake, and be a fighter, not a lover.

Maybe I could be Alistair, a strange mix of both.

Maybe I could be like Chione, and become a Frozen fanatic!

Maybe I could be like Corvo, a certified, awesome computer wrestler!

Maybe I could be like Rhydian, and have a bunch of equally amazing last names.

Maybe I could be like Trip, and manage to put TONS of creativity into an awesome, new discipline!

Maybe I could be like Snow, and stick to people and my beliefs, no matter how many problems crop up or threaten to capsize me.

Maybe I could be Duck, the smartest bird-brain I know.

Maybe I could be like Christie.
Maybe I could be like Batma- Oh wait, already covered that with Christie.

Maybe I could be like Dugglyn, who is just so gosh darn enthusiastic!

Maybe I could be like Kestrel, and be the most encouraging, caring, wonderful Administrator there ever was!

Maybe I could be like Blue Eyes, kind, mysterious, and beautiful all at once.

Maybe I could be like Mara, and let all my cares drift away when I sing.

Maybe I could be like Luci, and take the best selfies this side of the Equator!

Maybe I could be like Matex, and swing with my kitties.

Maybe I could be like Jazlyn, and have the smoothest name, and personality, I've ever heard.

Maybe I could be like Thrust, and old-timer to Blogland, but one who's tenacious enough to still stick around!

Or maybe I could be like a billion other Bloglanders, each with a brilliant and unique personality.


Or maybe not.

Because if there's one thing that Blogland's taught me, it's that you can yourself, here. Whoever that is!

So, I dedicate to us Bloglandians, because we deserve a bit of recognition.
(Also, sorry if you weren't on here, I'm still sort of new, even after ghosting. ): )"

-Sam Ish 

No comments: