Whether it be inspiring, funny, true or simply insane, this blog is for some of the most amazing things said in blogland. Feel free to ask to join :)

Tuesday 28 January 2014

"Every time I see a packet of Skittles, I’ll think of Luciana.
Every time I see a crow watching me, I’ll think of Niccolo.
Every time I hear One Direction, I’ll think of Mara.
Every time I see a wolf, I’ll think of Emerald.
Every time I think of a fallen hero, I'll think of Chase.
Every time I see a shadow, I’ll think of Zafira.
Every time I see a candle in the darkness, I’ll think of Aiden.
Every time I see my little brother, I’ll think of Rhydian.
Every time I see my sister, I’ll think of Aretha.
Every time I watch Sherlock Holmes, I’ll think of Ember.
Every time I see a symbol, I’ll think of Adra.
Every time I see a shark or tuna or even a dictionary, I’ll think of Sharky.
Every time I see a bar, I’ll think of Trip.
Every time I see a duck, I’ll think of Duck.
Every night when I look at the stars or use a pen or see bubbles, I’ll think of Star.
Every time I see a secret code, I’ll think of Fabi.
Every time I see a kebab, I’ll laugh because of Jubi.
Every time I see a flame or a gust of wind, I’ll think of the elementals.
Every time I see a person in black, I’ll think of the necromancers.
Every time I see something out of the normal, I’ll think of the adepts.
Every time I open my laptop and see black text on a white background, I’ll think of Blogland.
Every time I hear people randomly burst out into laughter, I’ll think of  you" ~ Death Rose

No comments: