Whether it be inspiring, funny, true or simply insane, this blog is for some of the most amazing things said in blogland. Feel free to ask to join :)

Tuesday 28 January 2014

"I wish there was anything, anything on earth I could do.

I can't be a psychologist, and I can't comfort you when you cry. The only thing I can really do is sit here until the sun comes out again and listen as much as you want me to. If you want me to talk, fine. If you want to talk to me, I'm always there. I promise, blogsister.

And does anyone ever really know what's happening? In the end, we all have to go with it and wait patiently for answers. Being a teenager is especially hard, because who you are is changing. You think you have it figured out, and then boom, he next day you're back to square one." ~ Sapphire Iota

No comments: