Whether it be inspiring, funny, true or simply insane, this blog is for some of the most amazing things said in blogland. Feel free to ask to join :)

Saturday 12 April 2014

Annika Barnosky, you perfect person. *laughs*

*wails in anguish*
*curses Snow and all of Snow's ancestors and descendants and loved ones and pets*
*gazes at Amethyst with watery anime-eyes*

Do
I
LOOK
okay?


No!
No!
*waves arms wildly*
I swore I was over her! I am over her!
*sobs over a portrait of Snow*
S-
S-
Snooooooooooow . . .


*takes a deep breath*
*exhales*

Okay.
Serious now. Poker face.

*returns the portrait of Snow to the Portraits Of Bloglanders Gallery I have in the hotel basement*
*it's more of a stalker wall, really*

*returns to the lobby*
*nods*
Alright. I'm good now. It's all good. Goodness.
*wipes eyes*




- Annika Barnosky,  just after I had poofed. ANNIKA, YOU ARE TRULY FABULOUS

No comments: