Whether it be inspiring, funny, true or simply insane, this blog is for some of the most amazing things said in blogland. Feel free to ask to join :)

Thursday 24 April 2014

*takes a deep breath*
I like word art and writing and reading and music
I like Blogland, and within that, roleplaying and talking and having fun times with my friends
I like Slipknot and Avenged Sevenfold and Disturbed and Muse
I like Skulduggery Pleasant and Gone and The Final Empire and Artemis Fowl and The Morganville Vampires and The Shiver Trilogy and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and The Inheritance Cycle and The Hunger Games
I like Merlin and Sherlock and The Walking Dead
I like Blu-Tack and fake white tack from Ryman's 
I like bright colours and contrast
I like deep colours and blue
I like the sky and the clouds and the stars
I like my online friends and my real friends and my characters who aren't my friends
I like places when I feel comfortable enough to be myself
I like ranting and talking and thinking
I like disappearing off into my head
I like making up stories when I walk
I like science and English
I like having opinions on things and arguing with people
I like metaphors and comparisons and analysis
I like laughing
I like smiling
I like crying
I like the beautiful and the unique and the complex
I like the dark and the disturbed and the horrific
I like many things, contrasting, overlapping, similar and yet different
But what I don't like
What I really don't like
Is being asked what I like
Because I never know how to reply because I'm pathetic and indecisive and need the water to be very clear before I take a step forward so I know where to step and how to step and aren't worried about tripping and drowning and looking like and idiot XD

-Star Inkbright

No comments: