Whether it be inspiring, funny, true or simply insane, this blog is for some of the most amazing things said in blogland. Feel free to ask to join :)

Thursday 24 April 2014


People, I have something to say. Something important. Well, it is important to me to say it.

I want to thank you all for being you. I've known this blog for a year now. I know, my first comment was someday in July last year but I have read Derek's entrys, and sometimes your comments, before finally having enough courage to post a comment. (First, I didn't want to hurt an angel!! And second, I just didn't know what to say)
I must admit that I don't remember my first comment (and I'm far too lazy to search it now...). But I do remember that I was welcome. I think it was Adra who first gave me a hug. I was really surprised because you didn't even know me but then I was like: 'Wow! Those people are really really nice!'
And then I got a medal for awesomeness from Star (or was it Hunter at that time? Actually, I don't remember cause I was kinda confused with the characters, I didn't understand that at first^^). But anyway, I got this medal for awesomeness which is... well, pretty awesome!
And that's only two examples of how kind you guys have been to me!

So, I'd like to say thank you.
Thank you Adra, Trip, Star (plus Hunter and Ez^^), Chione, Ember, Silente, Zaffy, Snow, Fabi, Dragona, Ieni, Taia, Lucy, Rhydian, Anni and everyone I forgot to mention now.

I love you all! <3

~Mithria Faith Holmes

No comments: